|AspenTech AspenONE 7.3 2011|
|Catégorie: Logiciels | Auteur: donan20071989 | Date: 2011 10 09|
Téléchargez le en 30 secondes !!
AspenTech AspenONE 7.3 2011
AspenTech AspenONE 7.3 2011 | 3.39 GB
Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulations are the basis for designing new processes or upgrading existing processes to improve their performance. Software aspenONE in the aggregate used for constructing models and making business - making the results of the simulation.
And they also provide:
* The consistency of data. Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulation help to reduce time to implement the project and make the design process more convenient due to the integration and the possibility of sharing data and knowledge between professionals and managers. Reliable simulation tools provide greater confidence in the correctness of decisions.
* Mobile design, management and business - processes. Due to the open architecture of aspenONE software significantly expands the scope of the models created for the purpose of engineering calculations. These models can also be used to control the factory settings, optimization, real-time planning and business decision - making.
* Increased productivity and improved quality of engineering calculations. Featuring the most complete, powerful and modern means of modeling and optimization, extensive databases, libraries of modular operations, the opportunities of economic analysis, aspenONE software for engineering calculations and simulation can significantly reduce the time to solve engineering problems.
* Improved efficiency of plants and reduce the payback period of the project. Accurate thermodynamic models allow to design the optimum material, thermal and helper threads, pick up suitable for the process equipment that helps make better use of capital and increase profits with minimal additional investment.
* Business - Forecasting. Software aspenONE for engineering calculations and simulation can accurately assess the various options for investing in the early stages of project development.
All models in aspenONE software products are based on the knowledge of technological processes, and combines all previous engineering innovations and advances in information technology, and yield reliable results, tested in real industrial plants.
AspenTech Announces Availability of 7.3 Release of aspenONE V7:
WASHINGTON, D.C. — May 23, 2011 — Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, announced the release of aspenONE 7.3 Engineering software. New optimization innovations in aspenONE Engineering help Exploration & Production, Refining, Chemicals and other process industries improve capital and energy efficiency, streamline environmental compliance, and accelerate time-to-value.
New aspenONE Innovations for Exploration & Production
- A new, patent-pending Conceptual Design Builder in Aspen HYSYS® Upstream builds gas oil separation plant (GOSP) models in minutes, reducing risk when evaluating upstream asset design options.
- Rigorous Plate-Fin Exchanger and Spiral-Wound Exchanger models inside Aspen HYSYS allow E&P companies to optimize liquid natural gas (LNG) plants, analyze operational challenges and deliver solution alternatives.
New aspenONE Innovations for Refining
- The new Assay Library of 180 crudes enables refiners to characterize multiple crudes more accurately and efficiently, by converting from HYSYS Oil Manager to HYSYS Petroleum Refining assays with the click of a button.
- Rigorous Aspen Fired Heater equipment models inside HYSYS allow refiners to study operating constraints, predict revamp benefits, and increase energy savings, quickly analyzing crude selection opportunity to maximize profits.
New aspenONE Innovations for Chemicals
- The new Aspen Properties Mobile™ delivers anytime, anywhere access to physical property data, bringing the power of Aspen Properties to Apple iPad™ and iPhone® mobile devices.
- Aspen Plus® saves weeks of effort collecting mixture property and phase equilibrium data needed to validate and fine-tune process models. Aspen Plus now includes direct access to data for over 24,000 pure components and 30,000 component pairs.
- Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus make it faster and easier to comply with CO2 and Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reporting requirements. Customers can calculate and report equivalent CO2 emissions from process and utilities, and evaluate economic impact. Aspen HYSYS contains new examples for treating acid gases to remove CO2 and H2S using rate-based distillation and amines.
- Companies can check the energy efficiency of a process in minutes from inside Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus using Aspen Energy Analyzer, just by clicking the new Energy Analysisbutton to get started. Aspen Energy Analyzer applies pinch energy analysis methods to identify and compare options to achieve energy targets.
- In Aspen Integrated Economics with Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus, customers can now incorporate their own costing and sizing rules and best practices using templates – this allows customers to easily roll out consistent economic evaluation across the organization and standardize on best practices.
- Aspen Basic Engineering supports projects of virtually unlimited size with a native 64-bit implementation, enabling customers to tackle mega projects effectively.
- An enhanced user interface in Aspen Flare System Analyzer improves usability and productivity to develop cost-efficient designs while ensuring safety and environmental compliance.
- Aspen HYSYS and Aspen Plus delivers an RSS news screen to keep customers informed of the latest product news, best practice tips, updates on new features and solutions, notices of informational webinars, training, and more.
aspenONEV7.3_DVD1.iso - Aspen Engineering
- APED database component V7.3
- Aspen MUSE V7.3
- Aspen OnLine V7.3
- Aspen PIMS V7.3
- Aspen Plus Based Refinery Reactors V7.3
- Aspen Process Manual V7.3
- Operations Support V7.3
- Process Development V7.3
- Process Modeling (Aspen Plus) V7.3
- Process Modeling (HYSYS) V7.3
- Aspen Basic Engineering V7.3
- Aspen Properties Mobile V7.3
- Economic Evaluation V7.3.1
- Exchanger Design and Rating V7.3
Inscrivez vous pour le télécharger